GoPro cameras have to be paired once with each device before they can be used. The steps are as follows:
- Goto Connections - GoPro App (or Quik App) on the GoPro camera.
- Windows only: Go to the system settings - Bluetooth - Add Bluetooth device and select your GoPro camera.
- Start the Webcam Tool app.
- Click Add camera and select your GoPro camera named "GoPro 1234" (NOT the camera name "GoPro Cam"!).
- Click on the new camera entry in the table, click the Test connection button, and wait until the camera is connected.
- Press the Pair button. The camera is now ready to be used.
If the camera connection fails then check the following points:
- Make sure that no other device or app is connected to the GoPro camera at the same time.
- Remove the GoPro camera from the system's Bluetooth manager and start the pairing process again.
- Windows only: Temporarily (only for testing purpose!) disable the Windows firewall.
Please contact us if you have further questions.